Thursday, July 5, 2007

Don't judge a book by its cover.

Typically, I don't judge a book by its cover. I weigh it by the last page--I read the last page first, before I even know what the book is about. Usually, it makes absolutely no sense, but I'm looking for how the author brings it home, how the words feel in my head. I want to know what's on the inside of it all--it's vision.

Such is the case with this. You may have already seen the video, but it's too amazing not to watch. Everything isn't always how it appears, eh?

p.s.
I don't want to cause a panic, but just 11 days into the t-shirt sales, I need to tell you that certain sizes have quickly disappeared. As of this morning, we only have one youth small, one adult medium and one adult 3XL left. We have stock of all other sizes.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Amen! I love it!

Hugs,
Melissa