Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Crop for our cause!

Announcing our first-ever Kyrie Foundation Krop fundraiser! For those of you new to the idea, a crop is where scrapbookers & paper crafters go to work on their projects, share a few laughs and recieve fun & fabulous freebies & prizes. So much fun!

Thanks to the dedication and generosity of our friend Christy and from her friends at ScrapFunattic & Scrappin Boot Camp, this kind of one-day event is planned to benefit the Kyrie Foundation!

Saturday, October 11, 2008 9 a.m. to 11 p.m.
Family Church, 11135 W Kellogg Wichita, KS
Registration will open June 1, 2008, but feel free to pass the news on now to those who you think might be interested.
$40 per seat, which includes lunch, dinner, goodie bag and shared use of our tool station.

We'll have lots more details to come on this regarding featured vendors, class offerings and prizes, so stay tuned! If you have questions in the meantime or if you would like to be a vendor, please feel free to e-mail christycmc@sktc.net.

2 comments:

Karis Morrow said...

Megan and Christy,
I am so excited about this event! I can't attend due to a scheduling conflict but I can't wait to hear about it. I would love details about how it goes, I think it would be fun to organize something like that in our area. We have lots of scrappers here! I forwarded the info to about 20 of my sister scrappers so hopefully you will have some northwest missourians join you. I hope the turn out is awesome for you and the Foundation.
Hugs, Karis

Christy said...

Thank you so much! Sorry to hear that you can't attend. I'm VERY excited about this. We're getting ready to start accepting vendor registrations! I hope some of your fellow scrappers can come join us! It should be a GREAT time & for an AWESOME cause!