Thursday, August 28, 2008

Thankful Thursday.

I know I've said this before, but I'm still really thankful for all your support. I'm tremendously grateful that you came here to read a few words today. I'm thankful that so many people have stepped up to volunteer with the Twilight Walk. I'm thankful for all the exuberant excitement for the walk, too. Your enthusiasm is infectious! At Larry Bud's, it was amazing to see how just one or two people talking about the walk got everyone else around them excited.

I'm also thankful for all the new support that we've met on this journey. Today I'm especially thankful to Wichita's 90.7 Way-FM. They gave us a great deal on much-needed promotion, and if you click here, you might see something familiar ... ;)

Also, stay tuned to 90.7 this month and you're likely to hear an ad or two for the Twilight Walk! Cool, huh?

What are you thankful for today?

No comments: