Monday, August 16, 2010

Still here!

Promise I didn't fall off the map. Just crazy-busy, as in so busy that I'm getting crazier every day over the details, details, details. Have so much to share with you about the first-annual Kyrie Klassic, which was a big hit! We were so inspired by this event that we're hatching ideas to make next year's even cooler. And we've been up to our eyeballs with plans for the 2010 Twilight Walk! I hope you're asking a few friends to make a team with you--the more the merrier, we say! And ... rolling along with the to-do list for the art auction in November, too. Plus, did I tell you that the foundation's headquarters moved to a new address? Yep, that just happened over the weekend, so look for revisions to the website and foundation materials, too.

So, you know, just your average week here. ;)

I'll be back with photos and stories from the golf day!

No comments: