Friday, July 2, 2010

Did someone say "golf?"

I like the driving range, but I'm not very good at all. I like to blame it on the fact that I'm very tall, and the ball seems so very far away from me.

Whiff.


Whiff.


WHIFF!

Once in a while club & ball will unite with a triumphant "thwack!" and the tiny white sphere zooms beyond my sight into a cloud or the sun or something. Someone else has to tell me where it landed and by that point, it's among a hundred other white spheres, and I'm lost.

So luckily for you, I won't be on your team for the Kyrie Klassic Golf Tournament!!!! In just a little over a month, you and your fantastic foursome can have a fabulous morning at Sierra Hills golf course in Wichita. And ... your entrance fee goes toward keeping babies alive and free from brain cancer. 18 holes. Grilled lunch. Great greens. How much better could it get on August 7, right? ;)

So go on. Register, already! Click over there on the right, and you'll be good to go.

No comments: