Wednesday, July 11, 2007

I hope everyone out there is enjoying their tees! We're completely out of youth small! I'll double-check counts on the other sizes. Chad & I were talking about fundraising ideas for the foundation and he mentioned that at these functions, it would be great if people wore their Go, Kyrie, Go! shirts. That idea took my breath away. How awesome.

Lots being done for the foundation. We are officially official according to the secretary of state. Wa-hoo!

There are also some wonderful little stories bubbling up that I hope to share with you soon.

I'm learning that my July word "vision" is a lot about perspective. If I think about all the work that the foundation will entail, I begin to get overwhelmed. The whos, wheres and hows crowd out the intention. Instead, I focus on today. What can I do today to get me toward the goal? Little steps over time cover a long distance. Ask any marathon runner.

Really, that's what it's about for all of us, right? What are we doing today to get us toward the light? Sometimes today is difficult to prioritize with demanding jobs, family and bills. We think in terms of weekend plans and milestone days. But what if today were THE day? What if today were your big chance? And what if you started tomorrow--an ordinary Thursday--what if you started tomorrow on purpose?

1 comment:

motherof2 said...

YEAH!! How awesome...i simply cannot wait to hear what is going on with the foundation..so exciting. Let's talk soon!