Thursday, August 14, 2008

Thankful Thursday

Today I'm thankful for all the new visitors and new commentators! A big welcome & wa-hoo! We know that there are a lot of places to visit on the Web, so to be included in your daily check-in is quite incredible. We hope that you come here to check on the foundation, share a good story, offer an idea, connect with someone new and feel comfortable enough to be yourself.

I'm thankful for all the ways in which Kyrie and this work is changing hearts and motivating action. For years, I've had an over-sized postcard attached to my bulletin board. It reads: Action! for successful living. Interesting concept, huh? When we're engaged, activated and motivated, when we follow-through, when we "get out there," that's when you feel like you're living big, don't you?

So thankful for you to be engaged here ... and with the upcoming events.

What are you thankful for today?

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I'm thankful for people who care enough to stop me in the parking lot of a store to ask me about the Kyrie Foundation (when they see the sticker on my car!)...I'm thankful for people who give generously to a cause just because they believe in doing good....I'm thankful for people who refuse to let sorrow consume them, but instead turn it into a passion to make a difference, to change the lives of people they don't even know. I'm thankful for the color pink...it just makes me so happy!

Big Love,
Melissa