Wednesday, September 24, 2008

And the winner is ...

ksfaith!!!!!

A highly scientific drawing conducted by Chad, involving names put into a ceramic cup and one being hand-chosen as the winner, yielded our very first cookbook prize person! Congrats and happy cooking!

ksfaith, just e-mail me your address, and we'll get this to you pronto.

A big thank you to all those who left comments, too. Your participation here means more than you know. And we hope that some of you will get to meet each other this weekend. How cool is that?

1 comment:

ksfaith said...

Yippee! I am so excited to see the cookbook. Thank you soooo much! My email is kswob@everestkc.net.

I hope the Twilight Walk turns out beautifully. Sounds like you will have a great evening for it!! I am sorry to miss it. I really wanted to work it out, but I work at church Sunday mornings and the hubby is out of town!?! Boo hiss!
I'll be thinking and praying for you all!
Kristi